How Signage Can Significantly Benefit Your Business
- Attractive Signage accounts for more than ½ of a company’s start-up customers
- Approximately 40% of street traffic wouldn’t know your business existed without a sign
- Adding or changing a sign can significantly improve overall sales revenues
Sales Revenue Increase Averages from Having a Sign
- Sales revenues can increase 10% from having one monument sign.
- Revenues can increase 7.4% from replacing wall signs with larger vibrant signs.
- Sales revenues can increase 9% by having two directional signs near your vicinity.
- Revenues can increase by 16% if your company has a large pole sign.
Signs Matter since a Huge Percentage of Customers Buy on Impulse
- Mega Shopping Malls 25%
- Convenience Stores 41%
- Warehouse Stores 22%
- Grocery Stores 21%
- Gas Stations 49%
- Family Restaurants 16%
Attracting New Customers with Signage
- 12 % to 21% of the population relocates every year, so you have the opportunity to attract these new customers with attractive signage
- 36% of people know that businesses exist from seeing signage
- 14% know business exist by word of mouth
- 43% of people that have relocated visit new businesses based on the signage that they see when passing by
Signs Compared to Other Advertising Techniques
- The cost of 1 large sign at your place of business costs $.02 for every thousand views
- 300 lines in your local newspaper costs $2.83 for every thousand views, and it would only reach about 50% of your target customers
- One TV commercial costs nearly $10 for every thousand views, and it would only reach about 13% of your target customers
- The overall value of a large sign at your place of business would be equivalent to 25 full newspaper pages per year