There is a lot of power in quality signage. Most signage, however, is static. It stays in place, limiting your reach. A vehicle, however, is not just a way to get from A to B. In the signage world, it’s also a mobile billboard—an opportunity to get your brand noticed. With a custom car or vehicle wrap in Charleston, SC, you can maximize your exposure across the holy city.
3 Benefits of Custom Car & Vehicle Wraps in Charleston, SC
What makes this signage so great, especially if your business is in a city like Charleston? Here are just a few reasons:
- If you’re in a larger city and not a rural town, vehicle wraps gain that much more exposure. Every business trip and even every visit to the gas station becomes a way of advertising your company. Some estimates suggest that your vehicle wrap advertisement could be seen as many as 20 million times every year.
- No subscriptions. You pay for the decal once and you get to keep using it again and again—until the vehicle wears out.
- Through color choice, logo, even down to a phrase you might include on a custom car wrap, you get to repeat an advertisement to people who might see your vehicle often. There’s simply no substitute for that level of local branding.
Not convinced yet? Let’s take a look at the businesses that stand to benefit the most from this kind of signage.
The Best Businesses for Custom Car Wraps
Which businesses are suited for vehicle graphics? In a general sense, any business that requires a vehicle will do. But if you belong to one of the following categories and don’t have a wrap for your company, now’s the time to request a quote from Sign It Quick.
- Off-site business: Plumbing, electrical work, construction, contracting—if you work off-site, you’re using a vehicle to transport your essentials. You could be using to advertise too!
- Food service: Catering, restaurants, delivery—it all requires a good vehicle and plenty of brand awareness.
- Transportation: No matter what you transport, operating a vehicle on the road means you have potential advertising value throughout the day.
Getting the Most from Your Vehicle Graphics
How do you get the most from vehicle wraps in Charleston? Here are a few ideas:
- Make your contact information obvious. Your phone number, for example, should be one of the easiest parts to read—otherwise your wrap is just for branding and is no longer actionable.
- Stick to a brand. This is reflected in the color choices you make, any imagery and of course, your logo. The more obvious your brand is, the more memorable your advertisement will be.
- Keep it simple. The more information you try to get across on your car, the less likely people are to read it. People don’t have a lot of time on the road, so you need to make your message quick.
Request a Quote Today
Interested in learning more about vehicle wraps? Contact Sign It Quick today to find out how you can make the most of your vehicle advertising space.