A custom banner has just one marketing purpose: showing off your latest offering. At least, that’s what you thought. The truth is, custom banners can serve many purposes depending on your needs. Don’t believe us? Let’s look at ten specific marketing advantages that banners can offer for your next campaign.
- Making important announcements. There’s nothing quite like a banner to show off an important announcement: tax season, a massive sale, a holiday shindig, etc. Custom banners have the advantage of looking extraordinary, instantly communicating that something new is happening at your business.
- Promoting special events. Is your company hosting a local charity race? Holding a fundraiser? Special events like these need special announcements to go along with them, and custom banners are a great, cost-effective way to make the visual splash you need.
- Indoor/outdoor usage. A quality banner will be durable enough to be used both indoors and outdoors. You won’t be limited to just one specific location.
- Directing space. If you’re hosting a charity picnic or a company get-together, an outdoor banner doesn’t only serve as an announcement—it also serves as a way to direct foot traffic and let everyone know where to find your group.
- Billboard-like returns. Want a miniature version of a roadside billboard—one that you have total control over? Then a custom banner is for you. You can design it specifically for your roadside context and employ it whenever you want.
- Full color printing helps you stand out. When you work with a professional signage company that can handle cost-effective full color printing, you’re not limited to basic letters and words. You have the full visual spectrum at your disposal to help make your banner stand out.
- Attention, attention, attention. It’s the “location, location, location” of the signage world. A great promotional banner—especially when used indoors—generates a significant amount of attention that you simply can’t get with smaller signs.
- Creative use of space. Do you have a vertical space that needs filling? A vertical banner is a brilliant way to make use of that visual weight without requiring any major construction projects along the way.
- Buzz. A banner is one of the best ways to show that something special is happening—in other words, a way to create buzz over your announcement or event. Other signs can be effective, but few seem to create headlines like a custom banner does.
- Doubling as a point-of-purchase sign. A quality banner can also be used indoors at the point-of-purchase. This makes it great for inspiring impulse buys or getting people to sign up to an upcoming event.
Request A Quote
When you take the time to build an effective banner, there’s really no limit to what you can do. But you have to do it the right way. Request a quote with Sign It Quick to secure a custom banner that fits your brand and delivers all of the advantages seen here!