Make an Impression
Every kind of business needs advertising to attract customers and increase profits. There are different ways on how to advertise your products and services ranging from newspapers ads to television broadcasts. Companies tend to spend more for the latter since a wider audience can be reached. If you’re a budding entrepreneur or a seasoned businessman on a tight budget looking for a low-cost yet highly-effective budget, there’s a type of outdoor advertising that can make up to 16 million visual impressions!
Digital printing has played an essential role in modern outdoor advertising. One of the most popular marketing practices is “wrap advertising.” It is done by wrapping a vehicle completely or partially in an advertisement thus making it a mobile billboard. This can be created by painting the vehicle’s surface but large vinyl sheets used as decals are more common since they are less expensive and easier to remove. The first product that used this method was Crystal Pepsi wherein a bus was wrapped in computer-generated vinyl.
Vehicle wraps are the rage now in business promotion. Here are some reasons behind it:
- It is more cost-effective than billboards and TV commercials. Remember that there are millions of Americans who commute daily
- Driving in strategic areas like busy streets and crowded events can draw attention from potential customers missed out by other media.
- The vinyl material can actually protect your vehicle from scratches and weathering.
- There’s no need to pay monthly advertising fees. You just pay once for the installation fee of the vinyl wraps.
- Changing from one ad to another is less cumbersome than removing paint.