If we had to pick a sign that we would recommend to clients looking to advertise special offers and events, there’s no beating the vinyl banner.
They’re strong, they’re available for full-color digital printing, and they look every bit as good as they sound. But if you’ve never used a vinyl banner before, we understand if you might be a little skeptical about just how durable and eye-catching these banners really can be. After all, isn’t vinyl usually reserved for car interiors and old-school LPs?
Of course not. Let’s take a look at ten of our favorite advantages to using vinyl banners to support your business.
- Announcing special events. Vinyl banners make regular appearances at local sports tournaments and other similar events because, well, they’re perfect for it. They look good, they can serve as a backdrop for digital printing, and they’re strong enough to hold up to the elements.
- Indoors, they’re a bit like a billboard on the highway. They’re instantly attention grabbing because of the large size and the bold colors, and the combination does a fantastic job of drawing the eye from the usual atmosphere.
- Easy customization. Because we offer digital printing for vinyl banners (just request a quote from us if you’re interested in how this all works), customizing a banner to your exact logos, colors, and designs is easy.
- Generating more interest outdoors. If you’re having a special event indoors and want a sign large enough to compete with everything that’s going on outdoors, a vinyl banner is one of the quickest and most cost-effective ways to do it.
- Display options. Want to post your banner outside? Hang it up on a wall inside? Put it against another surface to help guide customers into your business? Because vinyl is flexible, your options are virtually limitless when it comes to your actual display.
- Using vertical space. A vinyl banner can be constructed to hang off the side of a booking and make full use of your vertical space, drawing the eye of your customers even more. It’s a great way to efficiently use your space and not have a banner hanging over the sidewalk.
- Lots of information. Because they’re big, vinyl banners can hold lots of information, such as the individual years in which a team won the current tournament.
- Easy installation. If you work with us at Sign It Quick, we’ll happily install your banner with very little added to your overall cost. A special installation, after all, can make all the difference when it comes to visibility.
- Design it at home. Design your banner on a home web program and send it over to us and we’ll take care of all of the digital printing. It’s that easy.
- Ease of use. Vinyl banners can be taken down to be hung up again later because they preserve very well, and it’s not hard to hang them back up when you need to.